O6U International Outreach
O6U University managed to develop a coherent strategy to promote the university at the international level and to promote its profile and competitiveness.
The O6U newly devised International Strategies Office with its broad portfolio which includes-inter-alia-university approach to:
· International students recruitment and ensuring their integration with relevant support services.
· International education experience for all students.
· International collaboration (research and education).
· Agreements and exchange programs with other universities and academic institutions.
· Development projects and other international opportunities and initiatives for students, faculty and staff including university fairs and travelling abroad to support raise the profile and international awareness of O6U, and encourage application to the university by qualified students from around the world.
· Pursuit of international start-of-term orientation sessions to help students familiarize themselves with O6U academic and administrative systems and services through meeting university representatives from various services and departments.
To serve the objectives of that portfolio O6U works closely with an increasing number of collaborative partners both at home and abroad to list a few below:
International collaborative partners:
· Suratthani Rajabhat University-Thailand
· Bansomdejshaopraya Rajabhat University-Thailand
· Chiang Mai Rajabhat University-Thailand
· Winona State University-USA
· The University of Montana - USA
· Andrzeja Frycza Modrzewskiego Krakow University-Poland
· University of British Columbia-Canada
· University of Limoges - France
· Vaxjo University-Sweden
· Kodolanyi Janos University For Applied Sciences – Hungary.
· Gulf University-Kingdom of Bahrain
Egyptian collaborative partners:
· Cairo University
· Ein Shams University
· Alexandria University
· Ahram Canadian University
· Zagazig University
· Menia University.